Thursday 1 June 2017

Cardiff connections - Jac o' the North's post - updated


Update 14th August 2017; Mr James and Cardiff Bay - the Western Mail reports

Update 19th June 2017; A further post from Jac o' the North - Baywatch 2

* * *

Last week I made a passing reference to council chief executive Mark James' business affairs relating to property in Cardiff.
Jac o' the North has also picked up on these recent developments, via Companies House, so, for quite a bit more than a passing reference, have a read of his latest post; Baywatch



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll assume that Mr James made full disclosure of his Directorships in his Officers Declaration of Personal Interests.
Section 10.2 states that "Employees must declare in writing to their Chief Officer any financial and non-financial interests that they consider could bring about conflict with the Aurhority's interests"
I'll assume that HR and Mr Dole would have seen copies of this disclosure, as the Official Guidance Document continues to state that
" Failure to disclose interests could result in formal disciplinary action".
Anyone fancy a quick FOI request!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely correct.

Jac o' the North, said...

I've got more information now, and a fuller understanding of what Mark Vincent James is up to in Cardiff Bay. I shall be writing a follow-up piece once the dust has settled after the election.

Unknown said...

I look forward to your follow on piece. Watch your back as this man is well protected not only by his executive but also by PSOW, Welsh Gov and as complainants/whistleblowers/bloggers have found our own Dyfed Powys Police.

Anonymous said...

While I accept that oppression and corruption really do exist, you should realsie that Jac o' hte North is in no sense a reliable source, nor does he hesitate to silence his own critiics

caebrwyn said...

Anon 10:16
Thanks for your comment; I can reassure you that I have my own source of information regarding the matters discussed in this post. It checks out.
If you have issues concerning Jac o'the North may I respectfully suggest you take them up with him, I'm sure he'd be happy to correspond.