Saturday 10 November 2012

Llanelli Town website

Just a brief plug for 'Your Llanelli', a great example of a local community website, regularly updated with news, views, videos and everything you need to know about Llanelli and the surrounding area.

I have a slightly ulterior motive in promoting the site as it features contributions from an assortment of regular columnists...and one of the newest ones is me!

The homepage is here; http://www.llanellitown.com/home

and Jacqui Thompson's 'Democracy Watch' (well...what did you think it would be about?) can be found here; http://www.llanellitown.com/democracy-watch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.

Personally I stopped looking at the site a long time ago because it just prints CCC press releases word for word.

Just looked at it now and the top article is a one-sided press release about the Stradey development.

You have your work cut out there!

caebrwyn said...

@Anon
I think their willingness for me to add my pennyworth shows something - I also think the administrators have a fairly open comments policy.