Tuesday 29 March 2011

County Hall Pravda Rebranded

One of my correspondents drew my attention to the fact that the council rag 'Community News' is coming to an end. However my celebrations were shortlived when I realised that it is to be 're-branded' as the 'Carmarthenshire News'. I then remembered this previous post from January  County Hall 'Pravda' Expands.. which explains how Council 'partners' eg the health board and FE colleges will now be contributing to this nonsense out of their meagre budgets. I hope the 'partners' are pleased with the contents of the current issue which has no less than six photos featuring Executive Board Member Cllr Scourfield, and feel this will bode well for the future...



(Please see further posts on the 'Community News' by searching this blog)

No comments: